KPA not loading or autoloading selected rigs

• I recently updated the KPA to the latest firmware 5.0.3 and I have not been able to select rigs. I can scroll through, stop on one and it reverts back to the rig I was just on. It works for a minute after selecting "favorites" or "just bass", etc. Then it goes right back to staying on the same rig when scrolling. I have also tried turning off autoload and selecting manually. Still no luck. Any advice?

• I recently updated the KPA to the latest firmware 5.0.3 and I have not been able to select rigs. I can scroll through, stop on one and it reverts back to the rig I was just on. It works for a minute after selecting "favorites" or "just bass", etc. Then it goes right back to staying on the same rig when scrolling. I have also tried turning off autoload and selecting manually. Still no luck. Any advice?

Latest firmware is 5.1.0 beta which will be installed by Rig Manager 2.0 beta . After installation, make sure you have ticked in File -> Preferences of Rig Manager "Automatically check for Software updates" and "Check also for beta releases", then restart Rig Manager and it should start update process to newest 5.1.0.

As for your issue it's not clear to me what you have described.

From what I understood, when you filter rigs list with for example "favorites" or "just bass", after you scroll to new rig, you are taken back to old one after a moment?

• Latest firmware is 5.1.0 beta which will be installed by Rig Manager 2.0 beta . After installation, make sure you have ticked in File -> Preferences of Rig Manager "Automatically check for Software updates" and "Check also for beta releases", then restart Rig Manager and it should start update process to newest 5.1.0.
    As for your issue it's not clear to me what you have described.

From what I understood, when you filter rigs list with for example "favorites" or "just bass", after you scroll to new rig, you are taken back to old one after a moment?

I'm using 5.1.
    When I am in browse mode:
    Let's say I'm on an AC30...I scroll to the next amp and although it visually highlights the next amp, it does not switch to it.

• I'm using 5.1.When I am in browse mode:
    Let's say I'm on an AC30...I scroll to the next amp and although it visually highlights the next amp, it does not switch to it.

So unticking the auto load box and then clicking load on the profile does nothing? Could you check to see if that soft button is working in other pages?

• I'm using 5.1.When I am in browse mode:

Like @nightlight suggested - check if you have "Autoload" (4th soft button over LCD) option ticked in when you're browsing rigs.
    If you don't you need to press "Load" (4th soft button over LCD) when you're on the new rig in Browse pool.

• Thanks for the advice guys. I think the problem is gone. I did a reset and loaded the profiles from USB. I did notice that some of the profiles that I could not cycle through had been freshly loaded from rig manager on my mac. Weird.

• In order to understand this issue ... precise terminology might help. At the beginning you are referring to Rigs, later to amps. This is a difference. You could either browse complete Rigs or just Amplifiers (or Cabinet or Stack).

Let's assume you load Rig A, then open the Amplifier Module, if you then turn the BROWSE knob, you could either select one of the Amplifier Presets available, or - and by default - use what we call Selective Browse ("From Rigs"). With Selective Browse you are scrolling through a list of Rig Names (here in brackets!!!) and are just picking the amp within those Rigs, for example Rig B. If you you then return to the Play page, the overall Rig A and its name hasn't changed except the content of the Amplifier Module is now the amp originated from Rig B. That might be where the confusion is coming from.