Wah activated

• It would be nice to see if for example a wah-wah is "on" or not ...

So if the effect is still on , you can see it. Now the effect is activated (and on the remote the white led underneath the FX button is lit) all the time while not in duty :)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Display option B on the remote? Shows what effect you have activated, or not, in the main display.

If you choose to stop the wah effect on toe or heel , the wah effect is disengaged bit the pedal is still activated ... hard to explain lol

So basicly it would be nice to now if the bypass is activated or not :)

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Ah! With you! I'm referring to the Mission EP1 KP with the footswitch. There is an option to deactivate the effect if the pedal is'nt being physically moved? So if you're not using the pedal, its not active? But you can't have enough shiny LEDs! ;)

• Ah! With you! I'm referring to the Mission EP1 KP with the footswitch. There is an option to deactivate the effect if the pedal is'nt being physically moved? So if you're not using the pedal, its not active? But you can't have enough shiny LEDs! ;)

I have the EP1-KP , I prefer using the bypass @ stop , that way I prevent that the switch hasn't been properly been pressed

Maybe I just need to thrust the bypass thing :)

I read stories from vibrating stages that activate the wah ... those made me thing about it

Raf