Midi controllable looper pedals

• Hey guys,
    I'm really interested in getting a better looper to go with my setup. The Kemper looper is fine, but it doesn't have clock sync, which is something I require for my solo project so that everything lines up when I'm sequencing.

I was looking at an EHX45000 pedal, but found that the midi syncing ability is basically useless - the pedal requires you to send a message to record 4 beats before the actual recording happens, which is probably too much to keep in mind when doing a busy performance. A pity, it ticked all the other boxes. It's just a damn shame they didn't give you an option to disable the count-in, it's only useful in a studio situation, and probably not much use even then.

While searching on the web, I stumbled across the Pigtronix Infinity Looper pedal. It only has two loops, but it does seem to have midi control... I think.

Has anyone tried this pedal out?

Also, are there any other midi controllable looper pedals? I need it to be midi controllable because it won't be at the floor at my feet when all my other gear is situated elsewhere. Needs clock sync too.

Help a man out! :thumbup: