Anyone using the gigbag for the head?

• I got the Kemer gigbag for the head.
    The clip on the shoulder strap broke almost imediately, resulting in a Kemper rolling on the street.

bad strap or bad luck? Any experiences? Ask for replacement, or look for something more reliable to begin with?

• I got the Kemer gigbag for the head.
    The clip on the shoulder strap broke almost imediately, resulting in a Kemper rolling on the street.

bad strap or bad luck? Any experiences? Ask for replacement, or look for something more reliable to begin with?

Upssss, that's bad @Job Posthuma. You mean this clip (marked with orange arrow on below picture)? Was it made of plastic or kind of metal one?
    There were some reports regarding this bag and broken clip on this forum already.
    For example here Official Bag Has Damaged My Kemper... Very Angry!!
    Can you post a photo?

[Blocked Image: https://s24.postimg.org/a7hduhrat/bag1.jpg]

Edited once, last by skoczy ().

• Foto is to Large to upload :(

Anyway...the broken part is missing, which is the rectangle metal part that surrounds the cilinder of the clamp..makes sense? :)
    The clamp i still have...but that didnt break.

• Foto is to Large to upload :(

Anyway...the broken part is missing, which is the rectangle metal part that surrounds the cilinder of the clamp..makes sense? :)
    The clamp i still have...but that didnt break.

Yes, makes sense. You actually replied in the other thread, where the clip was broken. It was that cylinder narrowing, which allows to rotate.
    If the photo is to large to upload here, you can upload it to http://www.postimage.org and copy&paste "Direct link" to this image here.

• I seem to remember hearing of this once before. I don't say this to create alarm, more because I seem to recall that Kemper were keen to learn of it themselves and bent over backwards to help.

Contact the Kemper team.

• I seem to remember hearing of this once before. I don't say this to create alarm, more because I seem to recall that Kemper were keen to learn of it themselves and bent over backwards to help.

Contact the Kemper team.

Precisely! If they are not informed, they will not jump on the manufacturer of the bags and get them to get their sh't togeter.

Link to contacting support is in my signature.

• I use that bag weekly. I need to install some failsafes I think. Plastic strips or sumthin'... :)

There is very quick way to secure current flimsy clip connection. And if I had any bag carrying 2500$ gear, I would do that immediately.

Just add cable tie in one of the ways pointed here, green or orange way.

If that little clip has broken, I wonder what is the material of 2 other elements - this to which this clip is connected.

So the green solution is the "ultimate". Even if all parts would brake, using tiniest cable ties (which you can connect to themselves) is 100x more secure that this toyish clip.

The tiniest 2,4mm wide ones hold up to 8kg, 3,2mm up to 18kg.

Just use longer cable ties, then the original connection is, so the tension is put to original connection, and cable ties are little loose.

Once it breaks, cable ties hold support the whole thing.

[Blocked Image: https://s29.postimg.org/b5u5wu7af/secure1.jpg]

• Awesome mini-guide. I´ll do that, thank you! :)

• If you want to carry around equipment, worth € 2500,-, well protected, put it in a compact flightcase. Simple as that. A flightcase is the best protection. I've never used shoulderstraps because in 99% they are flimsy.

• If you want to carry around equipment, worth € 2500,-, well protected, put it in a compact flightcase. Simple as that. A flightcase is the best protection. I've never used shoulderstraps because in 99% they are flimsy.

Not shoulderstraps are flimsy but the connection clips. I'm sure the strap itself could stand tension much bigger than KPA + Remote could produce.

• Yeah, but then again my hands are busy with guitar, floorboard and the monitor. Hanging the toaster over the shoulder makes sense... ;)

EDIT: Skoczy posted before me. Dammit! :D

• Are you traveling by car of something like that?

Yeah, no planes. ;) Just in and out of car. So I don't actually need to carry it far in the bag. The toaster spends more time on the floor in the bag/on a stand/on my desk than actually carrying-time. Luckily. :)