Does the Remote Control Master Volume?

• I am thinking about getting the remote and wanted to know if you can control the master volume? Don't see an actual volume pedal so i was wondering if this is possible with the kemper remotely?

Sorry if this is asked and answered elsewhere, i searched and came up empty..

• but does it control the MASTER volume? I know you can add an expression in the profile.. I was looking for a global way... And I know I'll need an expression pedal... just want to know if you can control the ACTUAL MASTER volume

• but does it control the MASTER volume? I know you can add an expression in the profile.. I was looking for a global way... And I know I'll need an expression pedal... just want to know if you can control the ACTUAL MASTER volume

Yes, when you connect a volume pedal to the Kemper's Remote...you can assign it to control whatever output you want (for example, the Monitor Out volume level).

• You can also choose in the chain where you want to put it, pre/post stomps, amp etc... This way you can control, along with volume, whether it effects the gain, delay tail off etc... Its all good stuff!

• I think you cant control the master volume of the whole kpa with a pedal, but you control the master volume of every rig with an expression pedal assigned as a volume pedal. Thats the difference.