Kempers own speaker cabinet request

• REQUEST TO KEMPER ENGENEERS:
    Please make your own 1 x12, 2x12 and 4 x12 cabinets with lineair (pa) speakers like in a good powered monitor.
    But in cool looking guitarcabs. For use with Kempers powerheads.I like to have a speakercab behind me instead of a monitor.
    I know there are a lot of players that likes the same.
    If you are a cafe/bar player like me, most of the time I play with players with "real amps"(1 x 12 or 2x12) behind them. There is no need to mike them up. And only vocals are amplified through simple pa's. We do't like sending all of our gear through the pa. just vocals.Quick and easy.
    It would be great to put the powerhead on a suitable Kempercab that is voiced for the powerhead.There are other companies now ou there creating lineair cabs like Friedman. Mayby some cooperation with Icepower (the company that build the poweramp in the powerhead???)
    Then everything is matched.

Would be great!!!
    Regards,Mike :thumbup:

• I know there are other companies out there But I think, ween Kemper+ ice power(engineer from the poweramp in the Powerhead) would create speakercabs for the powerhead, it is more a perfect match.They can voice the cab perfectly for the poweramp so you don't have to mess with eq settings etc.Plus it looks more like a Nice setup

• I know there are other companies out there But I think, ween Kemper+ ice power(engineer from the poweramp in the Powerhead) would create speakercabs for the powerhead, it is more a perfect match.They can voice the cab perfectly for the poweramp so you don't have to mess with eq settings etc.Plus it looks more like a Nice setup

If the biggest problem the design of the cabs, I give you the hint that this firms making customised too, without more costs.
    And your hope "They can voice the cab perfectly for the poweramp..." is ok. But I say: And if not?
    And the question stands what is perfect:
    FRFR or not?
    If yes: What kind of FRFR? What kind of Hertz-Wide? What is perfekt in your point of view?
    With 4 X 12 speakers? Chipboard or multiplex?
    What is the right weight?

In my humble opinion the situation is currently optimal. I can find exactly what I need. I will spend 10 evenings and land my individual hit.
    I can calculate the dimensions, can decide if stereo or mono. Activ, passiv. FR, FRFR, or not. The Hertz-Range, the colour, the price.
    And I'm free to combine with other gear.
    The situation is the optimum right now.

Therefore the hope described by you would be a clear step backwards, because it will always be a compromise, of price, wood, loudspeakers and weight. My point of view.
    The Kemper team is well advised if it limiteds the improvement of the software and control options. There is much more optimization potential than to open a new door to a new area where will find already very good solutions anyway. For me this would be very bad news. I'm sorry.

Aesthetics of a matching look aside, not sure I follow the 'voicing' aspect. When using a passive CAB with the Power Kemper (head or rack), you have 2 choices, a guitar cab, that will color the kemper tone the same way for every profile, or a FRFR cab which, in theory, attempts to reproduce what the Kemper produces, exactly. 'Voicing' is not something you apply to FRFR, as the two concepts are contradictory. The ice power amp, ALSO attempts to be linear and FR as well, aka take what the kemper produces, exactly, just louder.

So, I can only assume you mean a guitar cab that will color the tone to some 'voicing'. But what 'voicing' would that be? ALL the many amps that the Kemper can be, don't have a best voicing for each, individual amp. Some like Greenbacks with a Marshall JCM800, others, Creambacks, yet others think V30s are the snizz. That is just ONE amp. How, are you going to best voice a speaker for all the Different amps the Kemper can be, even IF there was one be-all end-all speaker choice for each particular amp model?

• First of all,Thanks for your advise and respons.
    What I meant by voicing( it wasn't the right word) is a frfr cab with guitarcab looks and the possibility to put it behind me, like a regular cab.I'm not interested in regular guitar speakers.My experience with powered monitors is that they all sound different.So What is uncoulored frfr?
    I read a lot of good reviews on the Yamaha dxr10 But other player clr, others Qsc,others friedman etc.So that means that all the frfr solutions are different(I was meaning this by voicing)I wonder how the Kemper engineers ,or in combi with "icepower" sees the "perfect(if it exist) amplification of the profiler.But Mabe it's just me... :|
    Thanks for the answers

• Mission has a new 2x12 green cab looks like a 4x12 but half the weight. Im just waiting to hear if anyone else has tried it or compared it to anything.
    https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/KM-212P-GN

I'm going to try it out at some point. I talk to the guys at Mission quite a bit and it's a traditional cab with an extended frequency response that was built specifically for the Kemper PowerHead and PowerRack. They're a small outfit so marketing is harder for them to do. I still suggested they make a video or a video comparison. I have their Mission Gemini 1-P, which is a passive FRFR cab to use with my PowerHead and I absolutely love it. It looks and acts like a guitar cab, which is very much something I wanted over PA speakers.

It's also something worth mentioning that the Mission Engineering KM-212P is something they've talked with Kemper about possibly doing as an OEM product. Obviously it's just talk, but Kemper must think enough of it to have even considered the idea. The only difference would appear to be a Kemper logo in the middle instead of Mission.