Is there a way to sort profiles by third party company?

• I have seen the profiles be broken out by gain. Is there a way to view/sort the profiles by third party company?
    I just purchased my kemper, so have mercy if this is an easy question! :)

• I have seen the profiles be broken out by gain. Is there a way to view/sort the profiles by third party company?
    I just purchased my kemper, so have mercy if this is an easy question! :)

Hello Keithl, and welcome!

Yes. You can sort by "author", which achieves the same result. Check out page #167 of the latest version of the KPA Reference Manual, for further details:

--------------------------------------------------------

Getting Organized

Whether you are using a handful of Rigs, or hundreds, you might be looking for effective ways to organize your
    Browse Pool. The Profiler offers various features to keep an overview, find Rigs quickly, or do some housekeeping.

In Browse Mode, you can use either the TYPE knob or soft button 1 to select a specific View, which allows to browse
    only a subset of the total Browse Pool.

All Rigs: You can see all Rigs in your Browse Pool.
    Current Author: Only Rigs by the author of the Rig currently selected will be displayed.
    Favorites: You will see only those Rigs that you have marked as your “Favorites”. See below for how to create and handle favorite Rigs.
    Last Imported: Only shows Rigs that you have imported recently. Immediately after a Restore procedure, all Rigs will be shown in this View until you perform the next import.
    My Rigs: Only shows Rigs in which the tag “Author Name” matches the owner’s name of the Profiler. You can verify the owner name, and its exact spelling, by selecting “Startup Dialog” in the System Settings.
    Non-Favorites: Only shows the Rigs not marked as “Favorites”.
    Just Bass Rigs: Only shows the Rigs in which the tag “Instrument” is set to “Bass”.

Any View can be combined with a “Sorted by…” criteria, which you can choose using soft button 2. The available Views are: “All Rigs”, “Favorites”, “Non Favorites”, “My Rigs”, “Current Author” and “Just Bass”. Any Rigs within these Views can be further sorted by name, author, date, amp/cab, and gain.

While browsing Rigs, two numbers will be displayed in the format “x of y”, where “x” represents the position of the currently selected Rig and “y” indicates the number of Rigs included in the present view. So, if you choose the view “All Rigs”, “y” will represent the total number of Rigs stored in your Browse Pool.

---------------------------------------------------------

Cheers,
    John

Edited 2 times, last by Tritium ().