is it possible?

• can I toggle between an effect (x), another effect (y) and no effect (off) by stomping on a single switch on the remote?

"I've nothing to say...but I'm saying" (John Cage)

• you can assign multiple stomps or effects to a single switch on the Remote. Each of them is assigned in the state it was in when you assign it.
    So if you assign one effect in its "on" state and the other one in its "off" state you can toggle between the two with a single step on the switch.

• you can assign multiple stomps or effects to a single switch on the Remote. Each of them is assigned in the state it was in when you assign it.
    So if you assign one effect in its "on" state and the other one in its "off" state you can toggle between the two with a single step on the switch.

sure! I know it! Maybe I can't write my question in a perfect english... I mean... I would have a chorus, a phaser and no effect (no chorus and no phaser) choice on a single switch. I stomp the first time and the chorus is on, I stomp again and the chorus is off and the phaser is on, I stomp again and chours and phaser are off.

• This is not possible. I would suggest that you create dedicated rigs for such an application.

It's what I'm already doing... But it would be an awesome improvement (optional), and I made a post about it on "feature request". I think it should be just a matter of software