cabinet sims

• Hi Guys

I just recently bought a Kemper and I was wondering if you could answer a quick question. I am running a toaster through a Fryette PS and the through a 2 12 cab. Should I disable the cabinet sims since I'm running it this way. Some profiles sound ok with it on others not so much. What is the right way to set this up. I am thinking it probably best to disable it or is it just how the profile sounds and go from there.
    Thanks !
    Tim

• Good question. Consider that when you disable it kpa is doing a simulation of sound without cab.
    I found a very interesting thought about that. It was on you tube by Francesco Ferrari in Italian language. He said that there is no need to disable cab sim as you loose part of profile characteristics. Then he also shows some example with EQ setting on monitor exit through different cabs.
    Very interesting. It makes sense to consider what you like by your ears.

If anybody is interested (good even if you do not know Italian)

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.