Kemper won't switch to certain profiles (Commercial or otherwise)

• Hi everyone, I'm running into a very strange error on my profiler.
    When I switch profiles, most of the time everything works fine. However for certain profiles after I switch to them the kemper just stays on the previous profile as if I hadn't selected the other profile at all..
    Does anybody have this same problem? Or a solution?

I already erased all my profiles and put them back on the kemper. Now some of the profiles that didn't work before do work and some other that did work before don't work..
    The profiles that i've been using are one that I bought from various sites like ampfactory and michael britt.

Connecting the Kemper to the rig manager also doesn't help, selecting it in the software on the computer.. I have the latest firmware btw and never had this problem before upgrading above V3

After googling I haven't been able to find many people with the same problem let alone a solution for it.

Any help would be great! Thanks in advace:)

Best,
    jasper

• Just adding to the questions raised before:
    which software revision?
    Rig selection via BROWSE Knob or RIG Navigiation Cross or MIDI or Remote or analog switch with Rig Up/Down?
    Could it be you try to load Rig via MIDI or analog switch which is outside of your current View e. g. "My Rigs"?

Please describe much more precisely and detailed your scenario and your issue.