Rig Manager 2.0.17 not communicating with Kemper

• So, with all the latest updates, my Rig manager is choosing when it wants to communicate with my KPA. I ordered a few Top Jimi rigs (Brown sound pack...amazing!) and had to make some room on the Kemper (I was at 999). If I deleted more than one at a time in Rig Manager, the Kemper would crash. I'd hit "exit" and it would reboot. So I continued to delete unused profiles one at a time. Well, they delete from the rig manager, but apparently not from the Kemper. I'm down to 961 according to the Rig Manager, but every time I turn on the Kemper, it tells me I have 1,002 profiles on the Kemper and need to delete at least 2. This makes no sense. And yes, I made sure I'm deleting them from the Kemper location in the Rig Manager and not just some other folder. But now matter how many times I reboot the Kemper or the Rig Manager, it insists I still have 1,002 profiles on the Kemper. I know it seems silly, but it is so irritating having to scroll profile by profile on the Kemper to find which profiles I want to delete that losing the ease of doing it via Rig Manager might make me launch my beloved toaster box off the roof of my building. Anyone have a similar issue? Any solutions? It seems like such a basic function that I can't imagine the brilliant minds at Kemper missed this issue before releasing it.