WTB: FCB1010 with UNO4Kemper or Eureka

• I was originally looking for a Kemper remote but it's a little out of my price range at the moment. I have a big show coming up on April 7th and I need an FCB1010 to be able to use my Kemper for it! I didn't delete the other thread about a remote because people were posting on it so I just started this one. Let me know what you guys have!

Thanks!

• The UNO for Kemper is a cheap and "easy to use" solution.
    You can get it here:
    UNO for Kemper
    The Version 1.4 supports also Morphing.
    It's easy to set it in the board and there is no need for programming.
    I use it for more than a year on stage.
    Fine!

• I'm agree with @Stefans-Kemper!
    Of course the Remote has more reputation, is a higher quality, and the details are shine with higher value.
    With the FCB 1010 you will have nearly the same function. In this case you will drive a Mercedes-Benz S 500 4M Coupé not with the original light metal rims but rather with light metal rims from BBS or AluTec.
    Same function but not the same. ;)

I'm using the FCB 1010 since 3 years because I have more important invests into my gear. But the Remote is nice. :whistling:

• I got my FCB1010 barely used for $90 on Craigslist and the Uno4Kemper chip for $20-$30 direct from them. No complaints. Keep your eye out, as you'll find FCB1010's pretty cheap on Craigslist, eBay, and Reverb.com. I'd be somewhat wary of FCB1010's with a Kemper chip already in it because it may be a dated version that you'll need to upgrade, anyway.

• Thanks for the info guys! The only thing is that I need get delivered and need to be familiar with it before April 7th, and since its coming from overseas directly from them, I'm not sure if I'll have the time. If you guys had to choose, honestly, would you get the remote or the FCB?

• Each have their ups and downs. Never tried the remote but everything I've seen it's the easiest and most intuitive thing you could use. Build quality looks to be excellent, but it's hella expensive. You'd also have to spend more on an expression pedal (if that's needed). Its compact and will fit inside the Kemper bag with the head, if that's what you have.

The FCB1010 with the Uno4Kemper chip is super easy and comes with very simple instructions should you want to customize something. It is a cheaper build, so the buttons won't be as comfortable. It's also much larger due to having 2 built-in expression pedals, which may be a plus or a minus depending on what you need. They don't feel like traditional volume pedals and are sensor-operated.

I went with the FCB1010 for now mostly because of the price and having 2 expression pedals built in. Has suited me just fine so far.

If money is no option, I'd opt for the remote just for ease of use. That being said I am probably going to wait until Kemper comes out with a floor-based model a la AX8, which they didn't admit to at NAMM when I asked but the face and response I got when I inquired told me they have absolutely thought about it at the very least and are possibly already developing one.

• Awesome, thanks for the responses guys! Literally the only thing I'm needed to do is have one row for different amps, and one row for different effects. If anybody has an FCB or a Kemper remote they would sell, let me know!

• Unfortunately you are in NC, otherwise I'd let you borrow mine for the gig if you were in CA.

One with a Eureka eProm for Kemper:
    https://reverb.com/item/459950…eprom-kemper-silver-black

Never used the Eureka. Looked more complex than the Uno4Kemper, and I preferred the simplicity. I'm sure it's not bad if you use it, but I'm no help with info on that.