A little help with the FCB1010

• Wasn't sure where to post this exactly, so feel free to move it. I just got an FCB wih the Uno4kemper chip, I'm needing a little help setting it up. Basically I just need to be able to have one row for different amps, the other for overdrive, delay, etc. I've read the manual but it's it only shows how to make the bottom row your stomp boxes and the top row effects I think? If anyone can take a little time to help me thay would be awesome! Also, if a profile comes with delay already added to it, how do I remove that delay, so that I can add my own with tha FCB If if that makes sense?

• Personally i invested in this:

http://www.fcb1010.uno/

That solved all my programming errors and difficulties ! =) you can manually select which row you want to select presets (amps) and which row to be "Stompboxes"
    If you want i can send you my .sysex-file for my FCB.. I have it just like how you want it, with stompboxes on the upper row and select profiles / presets on the bottom row.

Regarding your delay-question.. Press the "delay"-button on your KPA to turn the delay off, and then press "Store" and select "Replace" on the screen..
    Next time that profile is loaded, the delay will be off

//Johan

• So I figured out how to assign different rigs. I think the main thing I'm having trouble doing now is taking a rig that already has delay and other effects on it and making it dry so I can add my own footswitchable delay and other effects