Posts by HighwayStar

Personally i invested in this:

http://www.fcb1010.uno/

That solved all my programming errors and difficulties ! =) you can manually select which row you want to select presets (amps) and which row to be "Stompboxes"
    If you want i can send you my .sysex-file for my FCB.. I have it just like how you want it, with stompboxes on the upper row and select profiles / presets on the bottom row.

Regarding your delay-question.. Press the "delay"-button on your KPA to turn the delay off, and then press "Store" and select "Replace" on the screen..
    Next time that profile is loaded, the delay will be off

//Johan

Hey !
    i´m having a wierd problem here (not very often, thank god)
    Sometimes when i´m browsing through presets in Rig manager, it stops sending the presets to my Kemper.
    Then when i shut down RM the main window closes, but the progam is still active in activity manager:

It becomes completely impossible to shut it down, and if i insted turn the Kemper off, blue screen of death appears :

Anyone else had this problem or might come up with a solution ?

//Johan

Hey everyone ! Thoght i´d give a short presentation..
    I´m Johan Gustafsson, swedish guitarist and guitarbuilder and have just gotten my brand new Kemper Rack (not the power one)
    I´ve been playing most of my life and went to music high school, and also been working as a guitar teacher..
    I will be running my Kemper through my old Kitty Hawk 2x60w tube rack-amp out to a home made 2x12 with Vintage rockdrivers.
    For me, the kemper remote is a bit too expensive at the moment so i will be using my chipped Behringer FCB1010.. if i can find a good tutorial on how
    to program it for Kemper :D

I´ve been sitting almost 24/7 with my Kemper now, fiddeling with the knobs and trying different profiles.. it sound GOOD !!!

My only worry is.. what do i do with these ones:

:D

Have a nice Kemper day everyone !

Best regards
    Johan Gustafsson

The screen shot of the KPA is the result of using the Reverb FX TYPE knob.

The folder content is FX Presets. They can be seen in the KPA by enabling an FX slot, and turning the BROWSE knob.

I´m trying to figure out a way to say that i already knew that.. but i´m failing :D
    Thank you sir for that clarification.. there is obviosly a LOT of buttons and functions to learn with this one :P

Best Regards
    Johan

Hey Guys !!
    I am new here and i got my KPA only 2 days ago.. what a machine !! :D
    After updating it to latest firmware 5.1, i continued to the Factory content and went ahead and updated that too..
    My question.. If i open the folder "Reverb" i can see 12 types of reverbs,,
    Should i not be able to see all of them in the KPA under "Reverbs" ?

Picture to illustrate:

In my Kemper there is only 5 reverbs.. am i understanding this completely wrong ? =)

// Johan