Tulsa, OK, USA here... who can sell me a Kemper?

• 2 possibility:

1- Wait for Sweetwater to get them
    2- Get in touch with Thomann in Germany and order directly from them (Only wire transfer accepted)

Hope we are going soon to see all your profiles!!! :D

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• 2 possibility:

1- Wait for Sweetwater to get them
    2- Get in touch with Thomann in Germany and order directly from them (Only wire transfer accepted)

Hope we are going soon to see all your profiles!!! :D

Sounds like I need to talk to my salesguy at Sweetwater. And I'll certainly share all the profiles I make - Mesa Mark III Coliseum boogie, Mesa Quad w/ VHT 2/90/2, Bogner 2004 XTC, 1960 Fender Concert, 70s Twin, First year Dual recto rackmount, 70, 72 100 watt superleads, 74 50 watt superlead, 87 JCM 800 50 watt, 18 watt Marshall handwired clone, 100 watt '68 Plexi clone, Mesa Road King, and other amps and cabs. I'm currently using a Axe FX standard live, looking forward to getting a Kemper!

• F*ck! Ok guys, 7€ each and we can send him a KPA!!!!
    8o

Edit: I could kill for a profile of the XTC Blue clean and crunch!!!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• talkin' to my sales guy at Sweetwater, hope some show up on the 7th :)

You should talk to Christoph, is going to be cheaper to send a KPA to you (at factory cost, I assume) than to rent a studio to profile all what you have there!! :D :D :D
    ...wait, that's exactly why they sell them... 8o

Without jokes, glad to have you on board and hope you (and then we ;) ) are going to have a lot of fun with those profiles :thumbup:

• Pete:

Glad to see you made it over from the MTS forum. I still have several of your mods. I ordered from Thomann almost 4 weeks ago. It took two weeks to work out the wire transfer and get it shipped. I just got an email that it arrived in the US. Hopefully, it should clear US customs quickly ((JFK Airport) and get to me on Long Island by Friday. I figured Sweetwater may not get any until end of February and couldn't wait.

Look forward to hearing York MTS profiles.

Adinfinitum/ Todd

• Doesn't Thomann accept PayPal as well? I always order via PayPal from them.
    Credit card would be another uncomplicated payment method. It has worked well (and fast) for me when ordering from the states...

• Well, apparently adinfinitum had problems with CC, but AFAIK they should take Visa, Mastercard and Paypal, maybe Amex not....

• My purchase was first accepted and then Thomson said they couldn't accept any credit card from the US and told me to use PayPal. When that didn't work, they said, "oh yeah, we can't accept PayPal from the US due to some issues.". Then I wire them money and they couldn't locate it. After two weeks of this, the unit finally shipped. It arrived in the US yesterday, but I have no idea on delivery date. Hoping tomorrow since I'm close to JFK and DhL has an office a mile from me.

• In the U.S, you can order from Sweetwater, Full Compass, Nova Musik, Noisebug, California Vintage Guitars and Amps, Rainbow Guitars, The Gibson Retail Shop, The Guitar Sanctuary, Alto Music, JRR Shop, Bananas at Large, Gear Orphanage, and Make'n Music.

• In the U.S, you can order from Sweetwater, Full Compass, Nova Musik, Noisebug, California Vintage Guitars and Amps, Rainbow Guitars, The Gibson Retail Shop, The Guitar Sanctuary, Alto Music, JRR Shop, Bananas at Large, Gear Orphanage, and Make'n Music.

I think every place has a waiting list by now. I'm on 2 lol... first one to get the KPA wins :)

Wonder if they'll be shipping different colors of the KPA, or just the original one? or maybe different colors to different dealers? anyone know? not that they will sound any different, just curious if we'll have a choice.

• my buddy brian was a tester i heard his 1st kpa last winter, he sent it back , & now has his new one, & i ordered a kpa from his store, i wanted a black one, like the one that was posted from namm. but brian said they only come in green, after i recieve mine & warranty expires, i will paint mine black ( outer shell), as i dont like green at all.no offence meant to kemper or anyone that likes green, but i think the color sucks, black or silver for me... :thumbup: .