Tuner after Start -SOLVED

• since OS 5.1.1 (and now on 5.2 also):

When I start up the Kemper, it's shows for 5 seconds the normal performance but then the Tuner appears. When with I switch off the Tuner (with the connected switch), everything works normal.
    Can I change this to start up in Performance Mode?

I have the Remote connected to the Kemper.
    On the connector "pedal 4" of the remote I have connected two switches with a stereo cable.
    The 2 switches are normally open.
    The ring of the stereo connector is assigned as "Looper Mode" and tip to "Tuner" in the System Menu.

Polarity of Looper Switch: reverse polarity (otherwise I start in Looper mode...)
    Polarity of Tuner Switch: normal polarity (when I choose reverse polarity: the switch doesn't work at all...)

• Before I has configurate my Volume pedal to a booster it happended all time when the value for volume pedal was set to -5.
    The solution was to set to -4.9. I do not know if this still happen with the last versions.

• They seem to have changed s.th. in OS 5.1.1 so that you have to change some switches to inverse polarity. I had the same issues here.
    But after changing to inverse-polarity my start-up-in-tuner-mode disappeared and the profiler now works again according to the chicken-head-knob-position.

I also had external switches connected to the remote for starting and stopping the looper. I had problems to make this act correctly (I don´t know why the "start-switch" had to be inverse while the "stop-switch" had to be normal polarity). But Since 5.1.1 the profiler started always in looper-mode independent of the polarity of the switches. I ended at last with disconnecting all external switches for the looper.

• Thanks,

@Sharry : I have two pedals connected to te remote: a volume and a wah. But they have the total range.

@Hurricane : The changing of the polarity works only for the Looper problem. But not with te tuner...

By the way when I start the Kemper with the Chicken knob on tuner, then the Kemper starts with a profile of the Browser ?(

• It's solved!

I have to set in the System Mode, both switches to „Polarity: Inverse”, although they are normally open switches,
    And, that’s what I did not at first, I had to CALIBRATE the switches in the System Menu.
    I thought that you only need to calibrate (volume)pedals…

:thumbup: