no more poweramp !

• Hello ! my poweramp just quit on me a few months ago , i had to find a way around that and i did , but i'm wondering why it stopped working all of a sudden...right before a gig ! is there a fuse inside ? a cable disconnected ? can't send it back , i use it for gigs and have no replacement !!!
    thanks !

• i've emailed support months ago , the only solution is to send back the unit and i can't 'cause i'm using it live and in the studio , i've asked for a replacement or rental and there's nothing to be done there so i kept the unit as it is and use it with an external power amp ...

• If support has already diagnosed your case to be a hardware problem, posting about it in the forum will not help you to get it fixed. Have you tried to approach your dealer about getting a loaner while the Profiler is in repair?

• i didn't post to get it fix , i only did it because i want an answer to a simple question , which is , is there a fuse in the power amp section ?
    also because i've read somewhere that somebody had the same problem , opened it up , and it was just a cable that was out of its housing , that guy fix it himself !
    to do that he had to go inside , so that's why i was asking the question if that guy saw a fuse while he was in there...funny thing , nobody so far can answer that simple question , not even support ...
    as for a replacement i couln'd find one not even a rental , so i'm kinda stuck ....

• Ok thank you very much ! i know about the warranty that's why i didn't do anything ... if the warranty is still in effect which i doubt !
    So the only thing that would work is find another one or buy another one and send this one for repair , that's not likely to happen soon unfortunately...
    thanks !

• by the way , when you say send it for repair , where would that be ? i'm in montreal , quebec , canada , is there a kemper repair shop in montreal ? in canada ? or do i have to send it far away so it takes months before i see it again ?
    thanks !