Direct Profile: KPA and Reference Amp in the same stereo cabinet!

• To make a real comparison between a Direct Profile and Reference Amp i thought about using a stereo speaker cabinet. I have a 2x12 Cabinet stereo with two Vintage30. The signal routing is this:

[Blocked Image: http://www.hosting.universalsite.org/image-schermata20170411alle114344-23E4_58ECA801.png]

The problem is during the profiling process, when i do AB between Kemper Amp and Reference Amp.

I need that Direct Out is muted when i play Kemper Amp and Monitor Out is muted when i play Reference Amp.

Kemper Amp Support wrote this:

We can consider switching between:

Reference Amp: Internal power amp of Profiler is muted
    Kemper Amp: DIRECT OUT/SEND is muted

We will consider.

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies
    Kemper Amps Support Team

What do you think?

• Well, if that is your block diagram, I would interpret you do not have a powered KPA (with internal power amp)...so, I am a bit confused by their response.

• Well, if that is your block diagram, I would interpret you do not have a powered KPA (with internal power amp)...so, I am a bit confused by their response.

It's my fault. I had not specified that I have a kemper No Power.
    Their answer concerns the KPA Power.

• I asked this type of upgrade:

Reference Amp: Internal power amp of Profiler is muted. Monitor out is muted with an option check

This is the answer:

it's not possible now, but we will consider this for the future.

Sincerely,
    Burkhard Dinnies
    Kemper Amps Support Team

• Thanks for the feedback, Linux82.

• I'm dead keen on that too. I'm using two identical 2x12"-cabinets (one for the reference amp, the other for my KPA) and need this feature for finetuning my direct-amp-profiles.

• I'm dead keen on that too. I'm using two identical 2x12"-cabinets (one for the reference amp, the other for my KPA) and need this feature for finetuning my direct-amp-profiles.

They consider this just for the KPA Power:

Reference Amp: Internal power amp of Profiler is muted.

"Monitor out is muted with an option check" they have said that it is not technically possible.

Try it yourself to send an email to support.