Is there something wrong with my Kemper? (Terrible imported tones sound)

• Hey guys,

Just looking for some help as to why whenever I import tones (Really just 'heavy' distortion tones) to my Kemper they sound like a wet blanket was thrown over them or they are super saturated and unlistenable. Mainly it's the weak and dull tones I seem to be getting from even "Diezel VH4 High Gain Bright" and "JCM800 High Gain Bright" profiles where there seems to be no distortion whatsoever and sounds caught between clean and distorted.

My clean sens. and distortion sens. is set to 0.0 at the moment and that doesn't seem to be the issue here as the pack of profiles I bought and downloaded was sampled and created with the exact same model of guitar I have and it sounds super weak when I use any of them! The clean profiles I download, even ones from the same packs as distorted bundles, don't seem to ever suffer at all, besides peaking red on the input or output (which can be adjusted with the clean sens. and volume parameters I'm guessing of course?) And yes the EQ, AMP, and CAB are all on in the Stack area.

I thought at first I may had just been cheated on the first pack I bought, but almost over a year and a half later and purchasing another pack from an irrefutable provider, I get completely bogus results again.

What should I do? Export it all onto a USB and then factory reset and import it all back after? I'm really beat down by thinking there may be something wrong with my Kemper and how it handles anything external brought to it. Appreciate the help!