New Atomic FrFr speakers ...

• Yes, maybe we are lucky and get the Kemper Poweramp at the same time - elsewhere we need the active one.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• I have Atomic powered cabs and they are very good as an FRFR system.

I have also Tech 21 Power engine loaded with a Beyma 12GA 50 speaker, and is also a killer FRFR

system,much more cheaper, less weighted and very loud. Very nice for home & live use.

If this new Atomic is SS powered, I don't find any reason to buy it, in this price range and to be in a waiting list.

This of course is just my opinion.

• Jay Mitchell is one of the worldwide experts of acoustic and amplification design at the highest level of concert halls, we talk about 7 digits $ systems. The first official demo has left all attendee extremely positive impressed. I believe this could be the next big thing in FRFR design and is in the same price range of the RCF I am looking for. I'll give it by sure a try. Always just my opinion...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Jay Mitchell is one of the worldwide experts of acoustic and amplification design at the highest level of concert halls, we talk about 7 digits $ systems. The first official demo has left all attendee extremely positive impressed. I believe this could be the next big thing in FRFR design and is in the same price range of the RCF I am looking for. I'll give it by sure a try. Always just my opinion...

I hope that this new Atomic will match your needs, and be happy with it. :)

• Awesome

Playing via my own IMAX theater system. ;(
    Does it also dock an Ipod? And do they come in white?

wow, three posts with no contributing content and already feeling at home.

please bash somewhere else and please contribute, pleeeeaaaasssseeeee. this is no high school class room.

• see...not that hard. feel the positive energy of 'giving' ;) nice link
    funny how he demonstrates the influence of "rolling down the guitar volume" and additionally playing soft (min 1:55)

• I don't see why one would go analog in times where digital stuff is even better. Must be because guitar players are a bit whacky and only want to play the stuff from 389 years ago. I mean: there are still tubes in amps. Not because they sound better, but because guitar players think they sound better and won't buy transistor amps. I think the biggest point why tube amps sound "better" than transistors is mainly because there is more development. No one would buy a solid state amp, even if it sounds awesome - I mean: come on, it's solid state, it CAN'T sound good.

:rolleyes:

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar