Solo Boost post stack with external switch

• New to the Kemper world here. I went from my Victoria and Z-Wreck to this and I'm loving it. I have a question though reguarding Solo boost.

So I run my normal pedals into the Kemper using mostly clean profiles. I used to use my Keeley Katana to boost my solos but it doesn't do much on here. I learned about boosting the signal for a solo post stack with pure booster. Works great but now I need a switch to activate it live. Will a pedal switch work and which one will do the job? Also where would I hook that bad boy into on the profiler, switch pedal 1 or 2? Thanks guys!

• Check your other post. Please don't take offense but you could greatly benefit from some time spent with the manual and kemper tutorial videos. Kemper is an amazing piece of gear and quite complex in its possibilities. Spending some time learning it pays dividends.. For example, you wouldn't hook up a booster pedal to any of the switch pedal slots, those are for momentary switches to hook up via trs cable. It could then control a pure booster or ANY effect in ANY slot pre or post stack. For that matter it could control nearly anything kemper... Still think a pure boost pedal is a wise purchase ?

Edited once, last by tntent ().

• Check your other post. Please don't take offense but you could greatly benefit from some time spent with the manual and kemper tutorial videos. Kemper is an amazing piece of gear and quite complex in its possibilities. Spending some time learning it pays dividends.. For example, you wouldn't hook up a booster pedal to any of the switch pedal slots, those are for momentary switches to hook up via trs cable. It could then control a pure booster or ANY effect in ANY slot pre or post stack. For that matter it could control nearly anything kemper... Still think a pure boost pedal is a wise purchase ?

Nooffense at all taken buddy. I ended up figuring it out. In a nutshell I reallywant to continue to use my board I have. I have a lot of great effects on thereI am used to using in my band's live shows. I am trying to run clean profiles maybea little dirty, and use my pedals to color the tone. Eventually I will get achannel switcher. I figured out the pure boost though post cab in Mod and I amcontrolling it with the Mission pedal. Pretty simple and sounds great. Thanksfor your help!