Raising Toaster around 4 feet in the air

• Hi,

Gig Sunday, don't have a remote just pedals to go up and down rigs....it's too risky hoping I know which rig/performance I'm on.

Has anyone found an acceptably safe stand for their Toaster? I know there is always some risk with something on stand....then again we mount speakers etc!

Even better if you have an Amazon link as I have Prime and I'm going to need something I can get quickly!

Thanks,
    Andy

• Most amp-stands are designed for heavier amps being tilted back and tend to become unstable when used for the KPA. I've modified a Millenum amp-stand which is about your required height, but that does require welding. Your best option may simply be to use a laptop-stand such as for example this.

• Thanks, the more I think.....1. I don't need the stand that high.....2. I can be clever with the rigs....I already have them all in one performance....but for example for the song that goes from heavy riffing, to clean, to heavy riffing, to heavy with lots of delay....I can just put that in its own performance....and hit the pedal that goes "rig up" each time...... :)