Hi from the UK - Manchester

• Just thought I'd drop by and say hi! A long time old guitar hack that has been a vale snob for decades and now being dragged screaming and kicking into the digital age. Have in the last few years been a Fractal user, but just pulled the trigger on a Kemper and it should be with me early next week.

I got to spend some time with the KPA and I'm a 'fan' and I'm convinced its exactly what I need. Just PLEASE make a 19" rack version quickly!

Just a guitar 'hack'.

• Thanks for the welcome - looking forward to being party of the community.

Just a guitar 'hack'.

• Hello, good evening and welcome (A UK joke Im afraid)

Yeah I guess it won't translate too well LOL - but thanks for warm welcome.

I cannot wait to see a rack version so I can rack it :D

Just a guitar 'hack'.

• Hello ZeeW!

Nice to see you on here as well!

Yeah - good to be here too. I guess you are pretty impressed by KPA? Mine is due to be with me on Tuesday!!!

I noticed that you've commented on the simplicity of KPA - that's one of many things that has attracted me to the KPA.

I hope you are well and gigging lots.

Just a guitar 'hack'.

• Yeah - good to be here too. I guess you are pretty impressed by KPA? Mine is due to be with me on Tuesday!!!

I noticed that you've commented on the simplicity of KPA - that's one of many things that has attracted me to the KPA.

I hope you are well and gigging lots.

Very impressed! Still got my Ultra and still interested in the Axe II but I'm enjoying just plugging in and simply adjusting the thing that allows me to play more and tweak less. It's sounding great without all that hard work like before!

Guitar elf and demonstrator for Matrix Amplification