First gig in 10 days. 90% there but just a couple more questions/issues...

• First - I was running the set today. I have a Performance for each song with 3 to 5 slots for the parts. I noticed that when I would switch to the next Song/Performance the slots that WERE NOT enabled were showing up on both the Remote and the Profiler. If you would step on it it would disappear from both and go to the first slot. I double check and they are disabled in the unit. I ended up restarting the unit and the issue went away but there seem to be a few glitches like this lately. (photos below)

• My screen contrast changed without me changing it.
    • The master volume disabling randomly.
    • The error message I got one time when I first bought the unit.
    • The volume pedal calibration randomly being off after a power on.

Should I save a backup and re-install the last update? This thing sounds incredible. I'm just scared because it seems a little unstable.

Second - I am pretty good at setting up Rigs/Performances at this point but I still would love to try to find a way to set up a Performance where I'm able to set up a "virtual" volume pedal and set it to 50%. Almost like turning the guitar down half way. It would be great for quick dynamic changes in songs. I know in the Helix and AxeFX I've been able to do this. I do have a volume pedal but I do not use it in Remote Pedal 3. I have a strange signal chain that works for me and after the calibration issue it's the only way I feel comfortable.

My signal chain is - Guitar with Line 6 G70 wireless pack > Line 6 G70 wireless receiver > Ernie Ball VP Jr > KPA.

The Remote does have a Dunlop Volume(X) as an expression in Pedal 6 for whammy/wah/etc. If it has issues with calibration I can get by without it. And yes I do have a PoE Injector 9the one recommended in the manual)

I know some people have mentioned just turning the Rig Volume down but that doesn't really have the dynamic feel and vibe as the guitar volume backing off. Other people have said to send a midi CC but I'm running the profiler and I'm not sure how to make that happen since it is Ethernet not midi. Maybe run from midi out of the KPA right back to the midi in of the KPA? I have no idea. There has got to be a way to do this. This thing does everything else. Ha.

I appreciate all of the help. I've been a member of other forums that were not as helpful.

Music is my religion.

• Number one is pretty common, (just adjust it on the remote its on the back)
    but 2 and onward, NOPE, some thing is up. Factory reset and latest OS can be the
    only test to see if it all goes back to normal and stabilize. Some thing is defiantly up man, duh yes i know. I would start there and yes back every thing up. Does support know of the error message? if so what did they say?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• They have been notified twice. Unfortunately the first time my ticket couldn't be found after the automated email response. The second time I received the notification and then a message saying it was forwarded to the developers. Been just a couple of days since so hopefully I'll hear something soon.

I will try the reset. I have the latest OS. And also the contrast issue was not on the Remote it was the Profiler. Hopefully the reset will help. Suck if I got a lemon. We shall see.

Music is my religion.

• Be interested to see what the error message was that sucks it was on the profiler
    Hopefully its still in warranty?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Taken From Ingolfs post thanks to him :)

1. Do a backup and make a copy of it.
    2. Do a system reset by switching on the unit holding the system key.

Ash

• For a "virtual Volume" i have defined the Tap Tempo Button as a Morph Button (because i have no use for the Tap). In a Performance i switch to a mophed Rig by pushing the "Tap" into a one Rig with lower gain. By using this Method, i don´t need a Volumepedal in front of the Amp-Section anymore. Maybe you can try this with the Input-Section (Distortion Sens)?

• For a "virtual Volume" i have defined the Tap Tempo Button as a Morph Button (because i have no use for the Tap). In a Performance i switch to a mophed Rig by pushing the "Tap" into a one Rig with lower gain. By using this Method, i don´t need a Volumepedal in front of the Amp-Section anymore. Maybe you can try this with the Input-Section (Distortion Sens)?

I'll give it a try but as with other suggestions this only really lowers the gain. It usually just doesn't have the same feel or dynamics as the input volume changing. The only solution I've really found is to place an EQ, set flat, in stomp 1 and lower it's output. But you lose a stomp.

Music is my religion.

• Everything was reset and then I reinstalled the current firmware. Fingers are crossed. Hopefully the shows will go off without a hitch.

Just going to stick with the EQ for the volume pedal type thing for now as well.

Music is my religion.