New OS, how to change the color of the Input and Output LEDs

• It doesn't change the big white buttons color.
    It just changes the little LED's color which indicates the input and output signal level.
    Instead of green/yellow/red they are blue/purple.

Edited once, last by momos11 ().

• This is primarily for people with red green color blindness.

From wiki:

People with deuteranomaly and protanomaly are collectively known as red-green colour blind and they generally have difficulty distinguishing between reds, greens, browns and oranges. They also commonly confuse different types of blue and purple hues.

May I kindly suggest you pick some other colors then? :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• When you switch the Input/Output LEDs to blue, it will change from blue to red, instead from green to red.
    It is not about separating different blue or red colour types.

So it should work. Have you tried it out yet?

• Yeah I did. Wasn't really sure what I saw:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There seem to be a lot of different colour changes going on - even at low input. But I guess it's internal bleed from other buttons or something.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Well, it changes fluently from blue to red.
    That means you will see all mixtures of purple etc.
    Do you have problems to identify an overload by that?

Not when it goes full red of course. But all the mixtures inbetween are just as bad as the red/green setting (see above). Either way - I'll live :)