Thinking about switching from Axe Fx 2, to Kemper. Not happy with AFX2. Would Kemper be better for me, or would it be more of the same?

• If you want to sound like a pushed tube amp you need the volume of the tube amp. There's no magic.

If you record a lion's roar in super high resolution then play it back on the most incredibly perfect hifi system at "bedroom levels" you'll probably notice it's not quite as scary as the real thing. Now crank it up to the original levels or greater. Scary. :)

• This is what I did: I purchased a used Toaster a few months ago.
    Right this week, Monday, I traded my Axe Fx , Mark I incl. the MFC 101 Mark II Footswitch with a Kemper Rack incl. the remote. So I found a guy who wanted an Axe Fx, I wanted another Kemper for my homestudio so I don't have to mess around with cables etc. so we just switched our stuff.
    I had the Axe Fx for a couple of years and I recorded over 300 Songs with it, different genres, different artists and I still love it and it sounds awesome. Now I have an easy to use solution for both live and studio

stay tuned... :thumbup: