Setting up rigs

• I have my Kemper!!!

Figured out how to save rigs!!!

Now my remote is acting weird. If I press button 1, if activates button 4 sometimes. I will post a video if I need to, but the buttons are not corresponding with what I am pressing.

Edited once, last by GaryT898 ().

• Here is the video I did because I had this problem. Return your remote control. This is the only way as far as I know. I have returned my whole set and my dealer gave me new one. Everything is OK now.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No, I'm from Czech Republic, so I got mine from local dealer. Just write about this issue to Kemper support and they will help you. They told me to return the unit so I did that and I gave to my dealer printed debate with Kemper support.
    They were OK with that.

• Thank you. Did you get yours from Sweetwater?

If you got yours from Sweetwater, you could probably save time and just contact them directly explaining the issue and that you need to exchange (not return) due to a defect. They are VERY quick and easy to work with. Kemper would be easy to work with as well, but it may delay the process slightly.