How Do You Run Stereo to FOH and on Stage as Well?

• I'm curious how you would run stereo to the FOH and also monitor on stage in stereo as well?

Right now I have output set to dual mono and I just send a mono signal to the FOH. I use the monitoring output to my EAW Redline cabinet that I use for stage monitoring.

I'm curious how one would run stereo to the FOH and at the same time monitor in stereo on stage? Is that possible?

• I think it's possible if they can make an option tie the direct output to the monitor cab off section. ( future feature request?)

In that way, xlr main to FOH

monitor out set to master left or right
    Direct out set to master left or right

• otherwise you would basically just have to get 2 powered pa monitors I suppose.

I'm thinking of doing just that , I'm kinda over the whole cab monitoring thing but that could change... again LOL

OH ,WHAT TO WEAR!?!?!??!

• how does headphone out give me stereo monitoring on stage?

i have two EAW cabinets and on the bigger stages I play would like to be able to run stereo rig on stage as well as send a stereo signal to the FOH. I was reading around and digging through the menus and couldn't figure out how to do that. It's not a huge deal but would like to be able to hear what I'm sending to the FOH on stage as well. I've noticed that the effects are much more pronounced, rich and lush when running in true stereo so being able to hear exactly the same thing is pretty important to me.

When I do acoustic gigs I run stereo out to my mixer and then hard pan each channel and it sounds insanely amazing. I use a monitor most times and then feed a little from both channels into that so I can hear myself.

• EAW Redline are pwered speaker - so you are talking bout the unpowered KPA?
    Then IMO it should be possible to set monitor out to mod left and direct out to mod right.
    Not in front of my kemper...

• You need to assign Master left and Master right as the output sources for the direct out and the monitor out. Make sure to set the same level for both and then use the volume link function to control the output levels of the direct out and monitor out from the master volume knob. If you unlink the main outs from the master volume knob you can change the monitoring volume on stage without changing the signal that goes to the FOH.

• When using powerd FRFR monitors you can use de main out XLR's to go FOH and the main out 1/4" jacks to monitor, am I right?

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• You can use the XLR and TS both at the same time but they both will be controlled by the same main output volume. So if you want to turn up your stage monitoring volume you will also raise the volume at FOH.