Assign Stomps to Remote Across the Room?

• I recently redesigned my practice space and my remote is 15' away from my KPA. This makes assigning things very difficult.

I could have sworn there was a way to assign effects to the remote without having to touch both the KPA and the remote at the same time, but I can't find it anywhere.

Any one have the answer for me?

Thanks in advance,

GarnerBr

• I found this on p9 of the Profiler Remote Quick Guide:

In the event that your stage is so huge that your Profiler is miles away from the Remote, you will not be able to reach both at the same time. In this case, enter the configuration page in the Rig Menu, select a Stomp or Effect Module and use the four soft buttons on that page to complete the assignment. Besides toggling the status of stomps and effects, each of the Effect Buttons can also be used to trigger so-called “Action & Freeze” functions, for instance “Rotary Speaker (slow/fast)”.

HTH

francisco jent - 2 powered toasters & 1 remote

• I found this on p9 of the Profiler Remote Quick Guide:

In the event that your stage is so huge that your Profiler is miles away from the Remote, you will not be able to reach both at the same time. In this case, enter the configuration page in the Rig Menu, select a Stomp or Effect Module and use the four soft buttons on that page to complete the assignment. Besides toggling the status of stomps and effects, each of the Effect Buttons can also be used to trigger so-called “Action & Freeze” functions, for instance “Rotary Speaker (slow/fast)”.

HTH

THAT was what I was looking for! Thank you very much!