[kostenprofiles] - Engl Savage 120 is out now

• Hi guys!
    Engl Savage 120 amplifier profile pack is out.
    The pack includes 112 merged and 11 DI high-quality KPA profile of the Lead, Crunch1 and clean channels of Engl Savage 120 amplifier.
    Mesa Rectifier 4x12 striaght, Framus Dragon and Marshall 1960 Vintage cabinets, Shure SM57 microphone were used for create the profiles.
    Here is some sound clips (no postprocessing on guitar tracks):

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Link to store: http://www.kostenprofiles.com/savage

• Free profile as a preview
    link to profile in the description of the video on youtube:

External Content youtu.be

• Hi guys!
    Engl Savage 120 amplifier profile pack is out.
    The pack includes 112 merged and 11 DI high-quality KPA profile of the Lead, Crunch1 and clean channels of Engl Savage 120 amplifier.
    Mesa Rectifier 4x12 striaght, Framus Dragon and Marshall 1960 Vintage cabinets, Shure SM57 microphone were used for create the profiles.
    New clip:

Link to store: http://www.kostenprofiles.com/savage

• Picked it up will test with Black outs over the weekend and report :)
    The VH4 is essential, if this is as good as the VH4 its going to be a treat :D

Its always a different metal sound from the others these packs :thumbup: .
    some sounds are suited perfect for black/death thrash.
    Some great solo rigs in them also.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Well F Me i did not expect the Framus cab to sound as good but it is great for some Black/Death for me.
    Marshal cab was great and SO..,were these!!

Try them if your using black outs ( 7 string Loomis /Bridge)

22 17M with Mesa cab
    21 4M Marshal Cab
    17 13M Frams cab

I love that Fing CHROM/HARM pedal you have put n some of the rigs, you can play lead synced Carcass songs like with a second guitarist.I re programed so i got both pedals in one slot, its a Fing great sound man

Epic modern thrash sound in many rigs and good lead tones , the ENGL gives the kemper balls and makes it feel like a powered Kemper. Germans make good shit. I just got the TC electronic mimiq to play 2 kempers, gonna try and sim quad tracks and 4 guitars with this (check that pedal its killer to make it thicker)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth ().