Free Profiles and more from www.mattfig.com

• I really liked the Marshall 2555. The Laboga and Brown Eye had WAY more gain than I ever use. I turned the gain down to halfway, expending them to sound kind of thin, but at half gain they sounded great to me! I'm guessing that the real versions with lower gain sound even better than by using the volume knob. Also, I like that your profiles aren't using exaggerated effects. It is much easier for me to audition profiles with no effects and then add them later.

If I played lead, I'm sure I'd find a use for the Buddy. All of the other ones sounded good too, but I ended up spending most of my time on the 2555, the Laboga, and the Brown Eye.

I had no intention of buying any more Marshall profiles for a while, but I really liked the 2555, so I ended up grabbing it. I'll probably pick up that Laboga too. How many different gain levels did you profile on that one?

• I really liked the Marshall 2555. The Laboga and Brown Eye had WAY more gain than I ever use. I turned the gain down to halfway, expending them to sound kind of thin, but at half gain they sounded great to me! I'm guessing that the real versions with lower gain sound even better than by using the volume knob. Also, I like that your profiles aren't using exaggerated effects. It is much easier for me to audition profiles with no effects and then add them later.

If I played lead, I'm sure I'd find a use for the Buddy. All of the other ones sounded good too, but I ended up spending most of my time on the 2555, the Laboga, and the Brown Eye.

I had no intention of buying any more Marshall profiles for a while, but I really liked the 2555, so I ended up grabbing it. I'll probably pick up that Laboga too. How many different gain levels did you profile on that one?

There's just a handful....Midgain, HG, and HG+ (Which means boosted)

Thanks for the reviews!

• I had a chance to try out a few more of the samples, with headphones, and a Schecter C1 Classic, with a JB and Jazz. I still want to try them louder with some other guitars, as well.

The BE100 Clean Chime is one of my favorite clean profiles, and definitely my favorite Brown Eye clean.

The Hammer Cln V30 also sounds great.

All three of the Lonestar clips sound excellent. I judge clean and edge of breakup stuff my the Michael Britt packs I bought. Those are the gold standard for me. These cleans are right up there with the gold standard, in my opinion.

The Salvation Supra Bold LG Lo and Motor City Clean Alnico didn't really work for me, with this guitar. They sounded like I had the tone rolled down really low. I'm sure they would work great for jazz or to mellow out a really bright guitar, though.

The Salvation Deluxe Pushed V30 is probably my new favorite Deluxe. It responds very well to picking dynamics and the volume knob. Seems really versatile.

I'm not typically a fan of Orange amps, but I actually liked the Salvation GraphicOR Alnico

The Sacred Groove MK2204 LB sounded just as good as the other 800s I have, and as I said earlier, the Jubilee is my new favorite Jubilee.

The JJ and Atomica didn't work for me. I went to YouTube and listened to clips of both amps, and confirmed that those amps just aren't my favorites.

The JF MKC+ V30 had the same issue for me as the other really high gain ones you put in the free pack. I just don't typically use really high gain. Like the others, though, turning the gain down made the profile sound really good, to me.

All in all, I had no ideas what your profiles were about, going into this. I had never heard of the MTS system before, so I had initially kind of ruled them out. I'm glad I got in contact with you, though, because you have some damn good profiles! I've definitely added a few of the ones I've tried to my "need to buy" list. The Laboga, Lonestar, Hammer, and probably the Deluxe are all on the list. I may end up grabbing the packs with the 800s in them too, even though the last thing I need is more 800 profiles.

Thanks for the awesome profiles!