Little bugs and feature requests

• Some annoying little bugs that I did not see posted elsewhere. Can you confirm them?

• changing button, LED collar and tap tempo brightness settings get lost after a reboot
    • also try increasing the brightness of the LED collar then exit System menu. Now I have the 9. 10. 11. and 12. LEDs in the GAIN collar ON (very dim, but definitely ON)
    • When you change the gain on the stock "AC clean SM57" preset then go to the "AC clean R121" preset the gain is not at a stock setting. If you select the R121 preset again without adjusting gain, it will be okay.

Requests:

• auto-repeat function for the navigation buttons. (hold it, and it repeats its function for example scroll to the left etc...)
    • when in quick edit mode, holding an effect LED should toggle the bypass state.

Edited once, last by DanielRigler ().

• 1- led collar setiings: here not, what FW you have?
    2- Could not reproduce it, could you, please, post a pic?
    3- AC gain: funny, never noticed, but right
    4- Big +1 on the auto repeat!
    5- quick edit: instead of holding just press it once, done!

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Sorry, I can't post a pic now. Strange. Try to also increase the "Buttons" brightness to max then exit System menu. Turn off all the lights. :) It is visible for me in a dark room. I'm using the latest public firmware (1.0.4).
    Also no matter how i set the brightness settings they got reset to defaults at every boot. Do I have to save them somehow?

• In quick edit mode if i just click on a non-selected effect it get selected. If I click it again nothing happens for me.

• It works as you describe in normal mode here. Also I have noticed that the GAIN LED collar problem is only visible if i set the "buttons" brightness to maximum (10.0). 9.9 works correctly. However I still can't save the settings. After a reboot everything is back to default values. Maybe I have a faulty unit?

• Can anyone confirm these bugs? I'm really worried my unit is defective.

• I noticed that some of the brighter LEDs seem to spill light into some LEDs of the Gain LED collar. According to the direction (mostly between 1 to 4 o clock) where the knob sits that is lit up, one or more of the LEDs from the Gain collar light up very very dim. Has anybody else noticed that?

playing Kemper Rack Version

• I noticed that some of the brighter LEDs seem to spill light into some LEDs of the Gain LED collar. According to the direction (mostly between 1 to 4 o clock) where the knob sits that is lit up, one or more of the LEDs from the Gain collar light up very very dim. Has anybody else noticed that?

Yes, I think it's the tuner leds that spills the light into the gain leds when I play. I have the rack version.

• Hi, thanks for your reply. I have the rack version too. In my case especially the soft buttons on top of the display and the "Rig" button (probably all buttons with bright white LEDs near the Gain LEDs) seem to spill light into the Gain LEDs.
    Well, this is not pretty but at least the LEDs are working, so I guess we should be happy ;)

playing Kemper Rack Version