ZILLA cabs or YAMAHA cabs for Kemper?

• I've never used a Yamaha cab and I love my Zilla Fatboy cab with 1 creamback and one v30, so I would have to go with Zilla.

The fatboy has great low end response which makes it a great alternative to a 4x12.

Profiles translate really well through the Zilla. Most of my recording tones are done by tweaking through my Zilla and then finding a cab that fits the mix. Works well for me.

I liked being able to custom order my Zilla as well.

• The fatboy has great low end response which makes it a great alternative to a 4x12.

Thanks! looks great with the Kemper... looks huge and solid ...BTW this must be like.... 50 LBS ????

PS: hey you got 62 LIKES and 59 POST it's rare that someone got more like than post ;) Thats the first time I see that ;) You should get a free profile for that ;) LOL

• I'd also entertain the Mission Engineering Gemini stuff. It's FRFR, but has a coaxial design that responds like a traditional cab while still letting you take advantage of the cab emulation.

• Thanks Danny , I put you a LIKE so your average LIKE performance won't drop
    (not the only reason ;) )

What seems interesting for me in that cab is that I love MID LOW frequency (yes sure I try to let the bassman breathe please no debate please) but I still need a sound that is warm with my guitars ;)

• Zilla everytime! I have a Zilla Fatboy very much like the one above in green, but with a CL80 and a V30, the kemper loves CL80! Especially at low volume. Big heavy cabs, but very full sounding.

• Zilla everytime! I have a Zilla Fatboy very much like the one above in green, but with a CL80 and a V30, the kemper loves CL80! Especially at low volume. Big heavy cabs, but very full sounding.

It is very hard to choose something without trying it but it looks like , at least, both Yamaha and Zilla user are happy ;) I will have to try them both . (and maybe other brands too) I got a subwoofer cab here that I don't use I will experiment with it also as a complement for a cab . (even if those are the frequency for the bass it can add a little bit of warmth and you can choose the frequency also, the volume. I will have fun I like to experiment. I dont judge until I try it and hear it... ;)

• Looks great! You go to FOH using your cabsim?

EBMM Luke Black Sparkle | EBMM Luke Luke Blue | Gibson Les Paul Standard 2008 | Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster

• If I played live that is what I would do. I do all my playing in studios. When I gonto other studios I just throw my Kemper in a small rack and go.

Depending on the venue I would rather just leave the cab at home unless I have someone carting my gear around. I'd rather save my energy for the performance. :)