Performance sync problem

• Hi guys !

Here's the thing : I tried to create my first performance, but with Rig Manager instead of directly with the Kemper. However, my mac and my Kemper were linked by the USB cable, so I could watch and try the sounds while I was doing my selection.

It first went well, but suddenly it seemed that both devices weren't still synchronized : when I moved a slot, the name did move on the Kemper, but not the name of the rig.

Furthermore, even after restarting both the Kemper and Rig Manager, the wrong links still appeared (let's say slot 4 is named "HEAVY 1" and is a Mesa Boogie and slot 5 is "HEAVY 2" and a ENGL on the Kemper, slot 4 is "HEAVY 1" but as the ENGL and slot 5 "HEAVY 2" as the Mesa on Rig Manager). And it is impossible to solve !

I tried to create a second performance, this time directly on the Kemper, while it was disconnected from Rig Manager, but when I connected them both, it said "synchronizing the performance" but it froze (the bar wasn't moving and I had to go to the Browse mode before getting back to the Perform mode to make the message disappear) and the synchronization didn't match : I could see the two performances, but the second one wasn't right at all (in the slots, there weren't any of the rig I choose, and which still were on the Kemper)...

Any idea ?...

Is there a way to force Rig Manager to re-synchonize to the Kemper ?...

• Actually, I might have found the solution (besides changing my USB cable - we never know...) : when I was doing my performance on Rig Manager, my Kemper was on the Performance mode too. This morning, I've tried different things (create a new performance, placing rigs on slots, renaming slots, moving them), but with the Kemper on the Browse mode. I only switched to the Performance mode when my changes were done, to try them, then go back on the Browse mode before changing anything via Rig Manager. And everything worked well !
    I will try again longer, but it seems that the bugs came from being on the Performance mode on the Kemper while changing things via Rig Manager.

• Sometimes I run into something like this when I'm editing performances with Rig Manager. It'll save things with descriptions from a previous performance. I might give that a try... editing with the Profiler in Browse instead of Perform mode.

• Actually, I might have found the solution (besides changing my USB cable - we never know...) : when I was doing my performance on Rig Manager, my Kemper was on the Performance mode too. This morning, I've tried different things (create a new performance, placing rigs on slots, renaming slots, moving them), but with the Kemper on the Browse mode. I only switched to the Performance mode when my changes were done, to try them, then go back on the Browse mode before changing anything via Rig Manager. And everything worked well !
    I will try again longer, but it seems that the bugs came from being on the Performance mode on the Kemper while changing things via Rig Manager.

Hey, for what it's worth - editing the Performances while in Browse was seamless. Thanks for the idea.