Black version?

• You are right they should stop the production. ;)
    The black version is already done.

C'mon dude, u know what I mean, right? :)
    For me its frustrating that Kemper is (imho) wasting time for designing a black unit while the software is still not stable enough for live use.

• C'mon dude, u know what I mean, right? :)
    For me its frustrating that Kemper is (imho) wasting time for designing a black unit while the software is still not stable enough for live use.

lol, you're kidding right?

Do you really think the entire Kemper team is wasting time designing the "Black" version and therefore not doing anything else except sitting around and admiring the black version? :D
    It most probably took them 3 minutes 9 months ago to design the black version.

• Oh oh, do I see new fanboy culture growin? :D Of course it does not take much time to "design" a black version.
    All I want to say is that they should concentrate their work on debugging the unit. So we should all calm down, take a coffee
    make some music and wait for improvement :thumbup:

Nothing new on the design at all, they just swapped a couple of colours around and the white-or-black is a standard offering by Access/Virus, It has probably been laying around from the beginning...

[Blocked Image: http://www.satoshiarai.com/equipments/Virus.jpg] [Blocked Image: http://www.sequencer.de/pix/access/virusTI2.jpg]

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I thought I wanted a black version too, but after looking at the original one in person, it actually looks better then on the pics, but it still reminds me of some of those computers on the 60's tv show"Get Smart" :)

• To be fair, Guitartone is probably right in the fact that it's probably different departments/people working on debugging the code versus creating the new black version. I'm sure that the software guys are working hard to keep us all happy :)

Spence

Why do you find it not stable enough for live use? Had around 6 rehearses with it and not one single crash or any issue....the few problems that are left only occur when you tweak deeply. Crashes at home do not spoil your gigs.
    OK, the perform-mode is something that I'd like to see too and I'd like to know what it is basically but that's just an improvement and nothing that I really need.

• Why do you find it not stable enough for live use? Had around 6 rehearses with it and not one single crash or any issue....the few problems that are left only occur when you tweak deeply. Crashes at home do not spoil your gigs.
    OK, the perform-mode is something that I'd like to see too and I'd like to know what it is basically but that's just an improvement and nothing that I really need.

Mine crashes quite often and unpredictably with my MFC101 midi controller, I had to switch rigs manually at rehearsal and 45 seconds seem like 45 minutes when you're supposed to be playing a solo in the middle of a song . I realise that this doesn't affect all users but Kemper confirmed that other MFC users are experiencing the same issues. The fact fact that a midi controller can crash a device in the first place makes the mind boggle but that's another story :)

• I agree with Pit. It's a bit frustrating when some bugfixes bring also coming new bugs with a newer FW :-/

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

Only for info: the design is exactly the same and the color scheme is the same as the Virus synth. The black/white color schemes are quite traditional for them and could bet they had both made at the same time. Absolutely no new devt. if you look at the Access/Virus homepage

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff