[RZ] The Super 7 special offer now live (metal heads).

• Until the end of next month I'm running a special offer on a our store where you can get 7 amps for the low price of $50. The following amp packs are as follows ;

To redeem the offer simply click the above links , add them to your cart and once all seven are there use the coupon code "Super7" to drop the price from $105 to $50. Updates are included within the purchase as are future updates too.

Thanks!

Dan
    :evil:

• Just when I finally say, "I'm not buying any more profiles, unless I find a deal too good to pass up," you go and do that =) That is a great deal, and will give me a chance to check out some amps I may not have gotten, otherwise. Thanks!

I've only tried the Dual Rec so far, but it sounds great!

• Just when I finally say, "I'm not buying any more profiles, unless I find a deal too good to pass up," you go and do that =) That is a great deal, and will give me a chance to check out some amps I may not have gotten, otherwise. Thanks!

I've only tried the Dual Rec so far, but it sounds great!

Thats the exact reason for the bundle, to entice people to try some other stuff at good value. Cheers for taking the plunge.