re name profiles on Rig manager?

• This question has probably been asked already so apologies if it has.

Is it possible to re name a profile on rig manager and have it altered on your Kemper. So all existing profiles can be easily edited on your profiler through rig manager. Typing a name and hitting enter is easier than turning the editing knob on a Kemper round and round.

Thanks in advance

• I don't know if this is a well known fact, but I discovered if I plug my Logitech qwerty computer keyboard USB wireless dongle into the back of the Kemper, it actually works!

My mind was blown that I can just type in my patch name right on my keyboard. No rig manager, just a keyboard attached.

I tried using a mac wired keyboard and it didn't work, but my Logitech wireless keyboard did. Specifically, I have the white solar powered keyboard, but I am sure you can try other keyboards. Just plug in the dongle, no setup, it just works. Get to a page where the Kemper is requesting input and be amazed as you type on your keyboard and it shows up on the Kemper.

I was so excited, I tried drafting an email on the Kemper, but I ran out of space....

• don't know if this is a well known fact, but I discovered if I plug my Logitech qwerty computer keyboard USB wireless dongle into the back of the Kemper, it actually works!

Yep, its a known fact,but for longer time not mentioned here. Also a keyboard with USB connection works as far I know.
    There exist also a video on YouTube for this.