Problems when Editing Performances in Rig Manager

• I have been organising performances/setlists in Rig Manager (it seemed the logical way to go) but have met a problem:

On occasions trying to use copy/paste (especially if the copied source patch is 'above' the paste slot, the source will disappear, all the entries will 'move up'.
    IE it is performing a CUT/PASTE instead of a copy paste.

This raises another VERY painful problem: there is no "Move everything down" option, so putting the patch in question back where it came from at the top of the list becomes a tedious task of dragging things around, one-by one.

The cut/paste behaviour seems to be a bug in Rig Manager, alongside the issue with the Kemper getting out of sync with the entries.

I too am having the sync problems mentioned in another thread, and this cut/paste problem with all the patches moving up puts everything out of sync.

It would also be good at that point to be able to 'force-write' perfomances from Computer to Kemper to rescue the setlist as entered into the Rig Manager, because if you restart or unplug the Kemper to get things in sync, the Kemper re-writes the setlist you were working on.

• As an addendum to the above, when you copy your Performances from the active Kemper into another folder located in all performances, the order is not preserved.

I selected 48 songs (patches) on the active Kemper performance folder

After dragging these to a folder in All Performances, the order is reversed (I did select them from bottom to top, but really that should not matter)

Order preservation is very important for setlists.

• Thanks Sharry. That is a good tip. I did assume that the order that the patches appeared in the manager (and their corresponding number) was preserved.

The copy/paste functioning as cut/paste and sync behaviour remain an issue though.