corrupt data in performance

• Sorry if this has been recently addressed but i've only just discovered the problem and have a gig in 24 hours.

I'm on the current public release 5.3.1 and noticed that the KPA is no longer sending out midi prog change data on one of "current FW created" performance banks.
    I've found the midi PRGCHG option in the "edit slot" settings and these appear set the same way as the performances that are working correctly.

I know it was working in the previous firmware as i rely on midi prog data to change external devices.

Any help please?
    thanks

• found a fix but it appears to be a bug.

to get it working i go:

edit-->slot--midi setings (which then turns into "midi transmit") then it works. Weird?!

On first impression it appears that this button enables/disables midi transmission but once its pressed it continues to work regardless of the state until i exit and return to that performance. Now making a back up of the faulty data before i attempt to save the performance hoping it maintains the fix...

• Keep in mind, that locking is independent between Browser and Performance Mode!

Just to clarify, if i've understood correctly, if you lock the tempo in any slot of ANY performance the "global tempo" will apply to all slots on all performances.
    This in turn disables "rig tempo" which otherwise would affect each of the 5 slots in each performance independently and per slot.

so...
    To use a "slot tempo" you need to un-check the "to tempo" setting on, for example, the delay stomp.

... and finally...
    to use global tap-tempo, enable "lock tempo" but you can set a delay (in any slot of any performance) to a fixed tempo by unchecking its box.
    However, this has to be set in mS rather than BPM. (correct?)
    Otherwise please tell me, anyone, if you can set the delay using a BPM value whilst the global tempo lock is enabled.

• Performance Tempo can be activated in any Slot of a Performance. If activated, the current Tempo survives Slot changes within the same Performance, however only affects Slots where Tempo is enabled.

Lock Tempo makes the Tempo survive all Slot and Performance changes and affect all Slots regardless if Tempo is enabled or not. Keep in mind, that Locking in general is separate in Performance and Browser Mode.

If "To Tempo" is activated in a Delay, it follows Tempo.(set in bpm) regardless, if Tempo is enabled, or locked. If Tempo is disabled, it falls back to its default of 120 bpm. Delay Times are never set in bpm, but in note values, which work in combination with the Tempo set in bpm. This way multiple effects can follow Tempo simultaneously, but still have their specific time patterns.

If "To Temp" is disabled in a delay, Time it is set in milliseconds and doesn't follow Tempo.

• many thanks for the explanation.

mS calculation for 1/4 note (crotchet values) formula is 60,000 divided into bpm,
    ie, 120bpm as mS = 60000/120=500mS, 160bpm = 60000/160 = 375mS, etc