Buzz Feiten Tuner Options

• Perhaps a bit obscure...

I've got a couple of instruments with the Buzz Feiten tuning system installed. When I use my Peterson strobe stomp tuner, the sweetened tunings are awesome. It would be really great to have that option with the KPA tuner. It would be even more awesome to have that function easily turned on and off via MIDI CC and/or a simple front panel single button push.

YMMV...

Heater

• Attention: The last reply to this post was 202 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

No thanks , I would like to reply this 202 days old thread 8)

Hi Heater ,
    I don't think CK will do anything regarding your demand , since it looks like only two of us (on this forum) have guitars with BFTS installed :thumbup:
    I am using Turbo tuner , tuning the strings on attack .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• of course it is low priority , nothing could replacea real turbo or strobo tuner

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• of course it is low priority , nothing could replacea real turbo or strobo tuner

I can't see any reason why the tuner in the KPA shouldn't be able to match the performance of peterson's stomp-tuners or similar. 4 of my 6 most used electric guitars are set up with some form of sweetened tuning so I'd really appreciate good support for a variety of tuning schemes, not just BF. It should be easy to switch between tuner profiles when swapping guitar and the tuner should support different offsets for open strings vs 12th fret for intonation.