Morph function for pitch and transpose value

• Morph function should work also for values for the pitch and transpose effects.(Including key)

The latest version have now better latenz values. Now I can use this function for single note riffs ans solis in some songs.

I am playing in a nostalgic rock cover band.
    Some Riffs are dedicated to a certain key and can not be transposed. E.g. "Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress" by Hollies in Emaj.
    My voice is not so high anymore as it was some decades before. So I transpose 2 steps down.
    The rest of the song I would like to play without transpose. (better sound)

My approach at the moment is to switch off the transpose function via remote push button after the Intro and continue to play in Dmaj.

As my abilities for step dances also decreased it happened some times that I switch to another Rig or made some other failure.
    Therefore I use the only the morph function via an external switch during a song as much as possible to change the sound during a song.

Maybe some of you remembers to my concern about morphing in the beginning when it was announced - Now it's one my best friend :)

• I seem to remember that you have a Variax. If that is correct that might be an alternative for that song, at least until Kemper hq finally shows mercy regarding your feature request.

You remember well , but for one or two songs one guitar more to carry?

If I find no mercy - I will learn step dance on the stick ;)

• Maybe the mention of another possible application feature will make you want to support this feature request. :)
    With the morph function for transpose it would be possible to change the key within a song. (Even 2 time if you use the off function also )
    Normally this shouldn't be a problem, but some riffs are bound to a certain key.