Kemper + Decibel Eleven Loop Expander - Not sure if why Midi changes are not working (RESOLVED)

• Anyone in this forum have the same setup? Kemper + Decibel Eleven Loop Expander (DB11). I'm new to the Kemper and having issues getting the Kemper to change presets on the the DB11. I've set both devices to MIDI Channel 1. Then I've gone into the the performance banks 1-4 and set the midi program change to corresponding program change numbers 1, 2,3, 4 so they matched making it simple. Then as per instructions, I select a bank "1" and slot "1" on the Kemper (assuming the kemper is relaying the program change "1" message to the DB11 when I select the bank/slot) and program the DB11 to activate the desired FX loop configuration. However when completing these steps, selecting slot 1 on the kemper performance bank doesn't seem to be changing or controlling the DB11. At this point I'm not sure that the Kemper is even sending any MIDI messages or if it's my programming error on my end on one or both devices. Sorry I'm new to both pieces of gear so if anyone has had any luck with this setup and have any tips, suggestions or can outline the steps you used to make your rig work, I would be super appreciative! Thnx

---RESOLVED---
    I thought that the default setting for the profiler is that all program change messages were sent to the MIDI OUT by default. It is not. It is not set at all. You have to select MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU for our outgoing midi message.

• thanks for the information about KPA + DB11. I'm trying to configure MIDI parameters with no results.
    This is the steps that I'm doing:

1. I'm connecting 4 analog pedals to DB11 in theirs respective positions
    2. Conecting KPA MIDI In & Out cable
    3. Conecting DB11 in the FX Loop (Direct Output/send & Return Input)
    4. Chossing the Midi Channel set up mode in the DB11 (holding EDIT Button and reconectinf the power, then chossing Led #1) and finally channel 1 with all 4 leds turned off)
    5. In the SYSTEM button of the KPA, I'm selecting:
    A: Midi Out in the soft button
    Channel 1 in the Mido Device A
    6. In Performace Mode, I'm going to a desire Program (for instance #46), enter to Edit soft button > Slot Settings > MIDI Settings > MIDI Transmit and chossing the desire MIDI Message for each Slot... but nothing happends.

Questions:

a. Which is the correct Set Up Mode in the DB11 to configure with the KPA? Led 1 or Led 2?
    b. How sould I do to configure the differents loops in the DB11? Analog pedals not respond when I change the slot in KPA
    c. then, how to store the loops in the BD11?

If you can give a hand I'll be so gratefull cause we will have a tour recently and only have this looper device.

Thanks RJJ.

John Phillipe.