Problems Kemper + Floorboard.

• Hey,
    I‘m happy with the direct to p.a Sound of my Kemper, but I had several issues regarding storing the settings in Performance Mode.
    I made a „Solo Button“ with boost and delay at the same time on every sound and saved the performance.
    While playing and switching sounds within the Performance the „Solo Button“ was gone.
    This happened 2-3 Times during the Gig. No clue, why this happened.
    Changing from Performance 1 to Performance 2 and back was the main problem.
    Then everything was Fine for the Rest of the evening. Next day starting the Kemper again my Solo Button wasn‘t there again

• Did you set a lock after combining two effects in one button?
    If you didn't you have to save your combination in every single rig of every performance.

• Your issue seems weird but on a gig I have the habit of going up a performance and down when I boot the profiler to "reset" anything to what it should be. There is funny stuff happening sometimes when setting performances, there was a known issue and it got better with most recent firmware updates but I think it still acts weird sometimes if you don't have the correct "flow" of making a performance in RM. My advice is once you think you've set everything right as it should and saved etc, reboot the profiler one last time before your gig (with the remote) and test drive quickly to make sure it's still what you think it is.

Once in a festival, I messed with the order of rigs and tweaked my performance in the hotel room right before the gig and it did look fine in rig manager. When I booted up on stage, 2 of my rigs were swapped (but they still had each other's name, probably from me messing around earlier), ended up using a backup performance.