Still can't view topics when I log in

• I am posting this as another topic because once I log in, it either takes me back to the home page repeadately, or logs me in and as soon as I click to view topics I see nothing. So I am starting a new thread because I can't respond to my prior post. I have cookies enabled, and have tried both firefox and sarari. I have NEVER had this problem with any other forum, so this is unique to kemper site. Please someone advise. when I log out, I can see topics, but obviously cannot respond. hope to get this resolved quick. Thanks

• They are using Woltlab Burning Board as forum software. I also run different forums with the same software. No problems. I have never seen such a strange behavior of a forum so far. I have to login twice to be logged and I alwayshave to repeat the login procedure regardless if I click the checkbox (keep me logged) or not. Very strange. I have to say, that I don't like the whole internet appearance of Kemper. It's just not working right. As a form of promotion it has a bad impact on the products reputation, because both, the internet site and the KPA is not working like it should be.

That's just my opinion. The KPA is still the best product I ever bought. Great sounding miracle box!

• They are using Woltlab Burning Board as forum software. I also run different forums with the same software. No problems. I have never seen such a strange behavior of a forum so far. I have to login twice to be logged and I alwayshave to repeat the login procedure regardless if I click the checkbox (keep me logged) or not. Very strange. I have to say, that I don't like the whole internet appearance of Kemper. It's just not working right. As a form of promotion it has a bad impact on the products reputation, because both, the internet site and the KPA is not working like it should be.

That's just my opinion. The KPA is still the best product I ever bought. Great sounding miracle box!

Yes I agree with this. With such a strong support of the likes like fractal and such, users are going to want a well Functioning forum and site. I visit several forums regularly and find this site and forum more difficult in function. Never stay logged in. Sometimes have to log in twice or get re routed. I hope and am sure things will improve. I can deal with a less then ideal forum if the guys are working on the product ;) Really impressed with this box.

try to log out of the forum and the website, delete cache and relevant cookies and log into the website again (which will also log you onto the forum).
    g

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here