Tuner to be able to function on FX return input (doubling situations e.g. Electric/Acoustic guitars)

• I have recently been using the Kemper with two guitars - an electric and an acoustic.

I created a patch in the normal way for the electric, and I created a special 'Acoustic' Performance slot with a mono FX loop in the Stomp A position (with no Amplifier/Cabinet enabled).

I ran the electric into the main input on the front and the acoustic into the FX return.

This worked very well. The only problem I had was that the Tuner would not allow me to tune the acoustic. It appears to take its feed from the Input jack only.

I'm not sure the best way to do it, but what I needed was an option to allow the Tuner to be fed by the FX Return.

Or maybe we just need an option to allow the FX return to be used as a Secondary input, or maybe even better, if the 'Alternate input' could be used at the same time as the Main Input, but with an option to choose which one to use, selectable per Performance slot, if the hardware allows.

• Till you FR will be worked out I can tell you my workout for this topic.
    I use a cable with a silent jack at guitar side - https://www.thomann.de/gb/neutrik_np_2_x_au_silent.htm
    I just change the guitar for the same cable.
    It's works without any peaks. (And no additional cable is laying on the ground.)

The second version is that sometime I use a Line6 G30 Receiver at the KPA and two G30 Sender on each guitar setted for the same channel.
    Only the sender of the guitar I want to play is switched on.
    If both are switched on by chance no guitar will play ;)

I also use different performances for e-guit and a-guit.
    My e-guit is a strat so even I need no extra input preset. (With humbucker it could be different)
    The differences of the guitars I can handle with a studio EQ stomp in each Rig.