[RockProfiles] Mojave DirtyBoy profiles,out now!

• Hello everyone!
    We are really excited about this one, because this is not an ordinary amp!

A long time ago a young guitar prodigy named Blues Saraceno recorded some solo instrumental records. This budding virtuoso guitarist was developing his signature tone and hunting for an amp that would create the sound to set him apart. His search led to a custom built, one-of-a-kind amplifier made just for him – he called it “Dirty Boy”. Saraceno’s original Dirty Boy is the inspiration for Mojave Ampworks’ latest and most ambitious offering.

In a marketplace crowded with clones of vintage amps, it’s rare that any product breaks new ground. With ten tubes, five transformers, user-controlled variable feedback, variable bias, and built-in variac, Mojave’s Dirty Boy offers a feature set you can’t get anywhere else. We spent well over a year on research and development, refining every aspect of the original Dirty Boy’s design and sourcing the finest American-made components. We did all that so you can forge your own unique tone from the infinite mixtures of the control settings now at your fingertips. You’ll still be able to achieve the familiar rock tones you’ve come to expect but now the door is open to find that holy grail sound of your very own… just like the most groundbreaking artists.

This is really a mean machine, loud and noisy, but if you're looking for THAT Van Halen sound, this amp is the closest thing we've ever heard.
    Ah, it can be clean too ;)

The RockProfiles Team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That demo Rocked my balls off...now i need to find a way to reattach my balls :D
    Impressive! Am happy with all the packs i got still testing will check this out soon my friend :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.