Superior Drummer 3 test!!!!

• Sine I had version 2, I bought the upgrade just half an hour ago. Massive download and their servers are terrible. I mean seriously, 236 gb shouldn’t take hours if I’m able to download gta5 in 5-10 minutes. How annoying.

@CJGOMEZ I think it only makes sense to use ezmix if you are doing all the elements of a recording using their mixing line. It’s annoying that they are pretty much presets that don’t let you tweak any individual element in the signal chain. In that sense, the lite version I got to try for free was underwhelming.

There are some handy things, like for example, just use one of their presets and voila! Instant clicks kick. But that’s something you can achieve with better results if you invest some time in figuring out how to do that while mixing.

On the flip side, using this software, it is easy to get awesome sounding mixes in no time with minimal effort.

• Did my own test of Superior Drummer 3 with my e-kit. Definitely sounds better than SD2, and it seems more 3D and responds better to signals from my e-kit. I'd be very happy to record while triggering this software.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just listen to that sound, beautiful!