[RockProfiles] Pwy - 51VH the legendary block letter!

• Hello everyone!
    Today we are happy to announce the release of the Pwy - 51VH, our version of the legendary "block letter" Peavey EVH 5150.
    We are aware there are many out there offering the same product, and some are really good...but we believe everyone has a different approach on getting "the right sound" so here we are with our version of this workhorse!

Here's a quick test done today as final check, messing around before the release:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More (Heavy \m/) presets can be heard here at : https://www.rockprofiles.com/pwy-51vh

Video will follow soon.

Also, we have a lot of cool stuff coming, but it's not Christmas yet! ;)

Have fun!

Roberto

The RockProfiles Team

• Great to see Rock version of this brother Rob
    mostly i have only metal of this amp

i need some rock to get chicks hahaha! :rolleyes::D
    GREAT man , this will be great on my HB strat.
    Sounds Good man , Thanks guys will check it out :)

happy holidays to you guys!! :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hello guys, check out this new video of Alberto Bergonzoni playing the 51VH!!! \m/
    Happy Holydays everyone!

Roberto
    The RockProfiles Team
    http://www.rockprofiles.com

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.