Profiles not saving where I want them -help!

• I just got my rig today and am super psyched about the tones I am hearing except for several learning curves.
    1-When I save a profile in slot 1 under Browser mode it saves it to 225 randomly.
    2-When I add verb and delay to my taste in Remote slot 1 of 225 bank it randomly sends it over to slot 5 of bank 225

Profiler undated FW right away.

Thanks!

Don

• It can be frustrating at first, but it will become familiar quickly.

As stated above, there is no "slot 1" on the Kemper. You determine the order the profiles are displayed, via the left knob. One fantastic sort/filter is the favorites. Mark the ones you want to access quickly as a favorite, and use the filter of favorite.

There is a whole other world in the performance mode. But I won't overwhelm you at this point. Become familiar with the above first.

• It can be frustrating at first, but it will become familiar quickly.

As stated above, there is no "slot 1" on the Kemper. You determine the order the profiles are displayed, via the left knob. One fantastic sort/filter is the favorites. Mark the ones you want to access quickly as a favorite, and use the filter of favorite.

There is a whole other world in the performance mode. But I won't overwhelm you at this point. Become familiar with the above first.

Favorites mode is my, well; Favorite :D Really great way to navigate your Kemper in browse mode when you have a trillion profiles loaded on it 8) Also; take note of "Replace" and "Store as" functions when saving in browse mode.