Comparison of TC Electronic Mimiq and Strymon Deco (Automatic Double Tracking)

• @music

With out a second amp or kemper to be fair you are not going to get the full double tracking experience, some have hooked it up different to mine and have managed to get a good boost, lets try both the following options.

Since you only have ONE kemper, you could try what i do, i get a good boost on an FRFR (mission of cause :D )
    Even with one kemper. Here can you figure whats going on here? I have a Morley ABY switch (since i run 2 kempers) See how the Mimiq
    GOES INTO THE INPUT OF THE KEMPER (s)?

[Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3kg3nfa13hxx4nh/KEMPER%20mimiq.JPG?dl=1]

Try how these guys are doing it if you really want to put it in the MOD slot
    TC electronic mimiq doubler

Let me know how yo go :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @music how are you panning the signal hard right and left with the Mimiq? There isn't a setting for that. Also, panning the signals maybe causing more problems than it's worth: that panning won't be retained by the Kemper, which has it's own stereo settings.

The panning was made in the stereo loop (effect of the Kemper) and so the main outs of the Kemper were the two different signals.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I bought Mimiq mini.Y cable in stereoloop.
    With mix parameter you are able control amount panning.

Sorry I cannot paste photo.

https://drive.google.com/file/…06srtqLL/view?usp=sharing

Edited 4 times, last by MirekGR10 ().

• @music what I meant is that irrespective of whether you panned 30% or 100% in any direction, it would not affect the way the signal is panned in the Kemper. For example, if you panned both signals to the right, you'd still get a left right signal.

@MirekGR10 That's interesting. I haven't heard of the mix parameter functioning as a pan control. How does it work that way, as far as I can tell, it will just change the mix of the dry signal versus the wet stereo loop signal. Not sure how that will change the panning of the signal.

• I used Morp features with pedal.

1.Mix 0%

2.Fast moving with pedal 100 % to 0%

3.Slow moving with pedal 0% to 100%

4.Mix 0%

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com

Sorry for the mistakes its pure improvisation.